Magnolias

Magnolias

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today Is a Good Day, 11 June 2013

Today is a big day!! Jay and I head to Ireland and the United Kingdom for two week...without G and Z! We're either extremely insane or completely sane for getting away on our own. The trip is in honor of our 10th wedding anniversary, which we had in October of this past year.

We'll be boarding our first flight soon! I'm not taking a computer, so blogging will be done from my little mobile device, and hence limited. But here's a pic to get us started.  Our luggage in its entirety! Yes, the roll technique is a lifesaver. Bon voyage!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, just saw this comment. Thank you!! I shopped a *lot* until I found *the* purse I wanted on the trip. Didn't feel like wearing a clunky backpack the whole time, so this cross between a purse and a messenger bag was perfect. And I love the pink too!! :-D

      Delete