Magnolias

Magnolias

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Happy Day, 04 April 2012

Today was a good day, meaning "good" in the colloquial sense of "happy."  For a sneak preview, check out the labels for this post.  Aren't those happy words?

G and I got through our school worksheets with less tongue-biting (mine) than usual; I pulled weeds from the garden (so satisfying!); we had friends join us for lunch (and I got grown-up conversation time); I listened to some Holy Week Scripture; took a two-hour nap; Jay and I cooked dinner together and the four of us had a wonderful, leisurely time at the table; we had a music rehearsal in my living room; Jay and I did a crossword together (we both contributed, which makes me feel good); and now Jay is happily rapping in our music room.  Yes, I did say rapping.  You'll get to know him more as the blog continues.

Now doesn't that sound nice?  And tomorrow, we have a visit to the library and the children's museum with more friends.

It is good to have days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment