Magnolias

Magnolias

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pass a Tissue

Since this is my blog and I make the rules, I hereby declare that it is not excessive to have three posts in the same day.

Tonight I was able to "throw up" alongside my friends (see my previous post).  I cried good and hard, and now I have that watery, wobbly feeling I get after vomiting into a toilet bowl, but it is accompanied by a huge sense of relief.  Those tears were a long time in coming.  Other metaphors I could use are a dam breaking or a pimple popping, but those are cliche and gross, respectively.  Not that the throwing up metaphor isn't gross.

Speaking of gross, Jay informed me that while I was gone this evening he had a snack of pork rinds and cheese whiz.  I may just have to throw up for real now.

No comments:

Post a Comment